“Android Multi Tools” as the name states that this is a software to do multiple work related to Android. This software is mainly used to unlock phones (incase the owner has forgotten the password) which are password protected without losing any data. Any kind of phone protection can be removed with this software. Many other tasks can be performed by this software which I will be discussing further in the article. Let’s get started with the article by discussing the features of Android Multi Tools.
What is Android Multi Tools?
Android Multi Tools is software which allows an user to perform various tasks on his phone using his pc/laptop. As said earlier the main purpose of this software is to unlock your password protected phone. Many other tasks can be performed by this software which I will be listing them down in the features section below.
Also Read: Xbox One Emulator For Android
Features of Android Multi Tools
- It can exit the fastboot mode on your phone.
- It can reset Face/Pin lock without losing your phone’s data.
- Wipe all your phone’s data in one click.
- It can your device’s status.
- It has the ability to also check your device’s status in fastboot mode.
- Reset Face/Gesture lock without losing any data.
- Reset the Gmail id present on your phone.
- Get software info of your phone.
- Get hardware info of your phone.
- It can also wipe data/cache in the fastboot mode.
- Open the command prompt
Download Android Multi Tools
|Software Name||Android Multi Tools|
Install Android Multi Tools On Windows
Step 1: Download Android Multi Tools from the above give link and unzip it.
Step 2: After Unzipping, head to the place where files are present and install the password remover software on your pc.
Step 3: Head to the settings of your Android device and enable Developers Option. You can enable developers option by pressing 7 times on the Build number option present under About Phone section.
Step 4: Under Developer Options, look for USB debugging option and enable it.
Step 5: Now provide Android Multi Tools all the permissions needed.
Step 6: Connect your phone with your pc using a usb cable and open the software and follow the on-screen instructions
Keybinds For Various Tasks
- No. 1 – To check device status
- No. 2– To reset Face/Pin lock
- No. 3– To reset Face/Gesture lock
- No. 4– To reset gmail logged in on that phone
- No. 5– To wipe data from the phone
- No. 6– To reboot the device
- No. 7– To Check device status on fastboot mode
- No. 8– To wipe data/cache in fastboot mode
- No. 9– To exit fastboot mode
- No. 0– To go to command promt
- S – To get software info of the device
- H– To get hardware info of the device
There are many other Android multi tools present in the market but this one is the best. We hope you liked our article on how to download Android Multi Tools v1.02b and if you have any queries then, just comment them down.